Wednesday 11 November 2015

Still no acceptance letter from a Literary Agent

It's been a long road writing novels, editing, then trying to get the attention of literary agents. It does make me wonder if my work just isn't good enough.

People have read my work. Some like it, some don't. But that's the way writing works, it's a piece of art that some will admire, and some will say is rubbish.

There's lots of authors out there. A few I like, many I do not. I bet you feel the same way about the books you've read?

Looks like I better follow up on those agents and see if I can't get them to get back to me with at least a yes or no.

2 comments:

  1. Hang on in there Mat never give up. Ive just sent my first sub off. Good luck to us both eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Kevin. And really, once you're done, it seems to be luck after that.

    ReplyDelete